Wednesday 23 January 2013

SNOW – SNOW – SNOW


This is my obligatory snow post.


I don’t know about you but I don’t mind a bit of snow as long as I can stay in the warm and look at it from the safety of my sofa.


Driving in it, walking in it, shoveling it, no thank you, I think I'm just not a fan of being cold & wet.



I would though like to give a HUGE hats off to the gritting team in Milton Keynes @Twit4GritMK, the roads have been amazingly clear due to their tireless efforts of repeated gritting and ploughing away of snow throughout the nights. I can't thank them enough for keeping MK moving and making it much safer for everyone to get around.


Are you a snow lover? Whats the snow been like in your area?

1 comment:

  1. I love snow- as long as I don't have to go out in it once it's become compacted ice!! It's not been too bad here thankfully

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments.....