Sunday 28 July 2013

Ghost the stage show

A few weeks ago we had a weekend away at my Aunts in Manchester.

Part of this trip was a visit to the theatre.
They are big theatre goers & recommended this show. I had of course seen the film so knew the story & thought I knew what I was in for.


Well what can I say....

It was amazing!!!

The use of effects, stage trickery & lighting was captivating & allowed them to add a depth of movement not often seen on stage. 

The cast were amazing & it literally has me sobbing in places, I'm a softy anyway but even the most hardened of our group had a lump in their throats.

The highlight of the show was of course the Oda Mae Brown character who had us all laughing out loud & thankfully brought some much needed smiles through the many moments of tears.

Me & the Mr both thought I was THE BEST show we have seen so if its coming to a theatre near you any time give it a watch - but wear waterproof mascara & take some tissues & sunglasses!!!

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments.....