Sunday 9 March 2014

Byron Burger

So...

We got an invite to a preview evening at the new Byron Burger opening in MK. Thought I'd let you all know what I thought.

Firstly the venue...

Loved it, light, spacious, loads of tables - but not crowded.

Staff were friendly & service was fast.

Now onto the important stuff - the food!

The Mr ordered a vanilla shake with malt - which he said was one of the best shakes he's ever had & I ordered elderflower presse which was lovely.

We both ordered the limited edition burger on the menu - which had a limited selection of burgers - he ordered fries as his side I ordered mac n cheese.


The burgers looked amazing & were juicy & full of flavour. They cook them medium which was perfect for The Mr - but I prefer mine cooked a bit longer & will ask for this next time.

The fries were good fries but the Mac n cheese was AMAZING!!! By far the best part of the meal for me & would come back just for this! 

If you go to a Byron defo try this as a side - you won't be disappointed!!

Will be back to Byron very soon!

Have you been to a Byron? What did you think?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments.....